Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Air Corps Embroidery LLC, doing business as Ink Deli. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
This policy applies to all information collected through our web site and/or any related services, sales, marketing or events.
The personal information that we can collect includes the following:
- Name and Contact Data
- Payment Data – All data is stored by our payment processor
- Social Media Login Data – If you choose to use our Social Media login, we obtain your basic account information and other information that you choose to make public.
- Technical Information – This information does not reveal your specific identity but may include device and usage information such as IP address, browser, etc. We also collect and store information through cookies and similar technologies.
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations and/or your consent. We use the information we collect or receive to:
- Facilitate account creation and logon process
- Send you marketing and promotional communications for business purposes
- Send administrative information to you
- Fulfill and manage your orders
- Post testimonials
- Deliver targeted advertising to you
- Administer prize draws and competitions
- Request feedback
- Protect our site
- Enable user-to-user communications
- Enforce our terms, conditions and policies
- Respond to legal requests and prevent harm
- For other business purposes
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
WE aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
If you would like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account you can log into your account setting and update your user account or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can remove or reject browser cookies in your browser settings. You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mails we sent or contact us at email@example.com. However, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account.
We will make updates to this policy to stay compliant with relevant laws.